maandag 14 december 2015

Outdoor sketches

Went out today to get some supplies and at the same time to sketch. The first sketch was a corner bar. A bit too difficcult and too many details I lost myself in all the lines. Also the perspective was too difficult with al those small borders.

 I got back on my bike and looked for an easier building. Not much later I found this simple one. The bottom floor is a drugstore. I did the initial pencil drawing on a bench on the other site of the street. But after that it was a bit too cold so I walked in a cafe so I could paint it. I don't think the waiter even noticed I was painting.
I mostly learned to take my time more and choose not too difficult buidlings. At least for now.
Tomorrow is another chance to improve.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten