woensdag 6 januari 2016

Playing with new paints!!

Yesterday my Blocx colors finally came in the post!! It took some time since they where closed for the holidays.

Before ordering these I did a lot of research. I got a lot of help by Jane Blundell. She took the time to answer my many questions. By here recommendation I bought Blockx paints. As she said: "It just seems a shame not to try your local brand first - you may be very perfectly happy with them."
 She did say that some colors are much more difficult to rewet. Wich I did notice with a few of them.
I did some basic mixing with them. I can't wait to use them in the field!!
There is a Sketchcrawl the 10th of januari. I'll try them out then.



 This the sketch from earlier that I coloured in. 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten